There are many richest persons in the world. Here in this article, you will find the list of the top 10 richest man in the world 2021.
Top 10 richest man in the world 2021
1- Jeff Bezos:
- Jeff Bezos ranks first among the top 10 richest man in the world 2021.
- The net worth of Jeff Bezos is 117.5 Billion dollars.
- Jeffrey Preston Bezos is an internet and space entrepreneur of America and he is also the media proprietor and investor. He is best recognized as the founder, chief managerial officer, and president of Amazon.
- Jeff Bezos is the founder of Amazon which is one of the major and most popular companies on the web. Amazon started its business as a simple online bookstore in Jeff’s bedroom, and the initial sales were slow.
- In the year 2020, Jeff Bezos has become the richest man in the world, after adding a whopping $40 billion to his net worth in the last couple of years.
2- Bernard Arnault
- The net worth of Bernard Arnaul is 112 billion dollars.
- BernardJean Étienne Arnault is a French billionaire business entrepreneur and art collector.
- Bernard Arnault is the chief executive officer of LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey).
- Eventually, the company was formed by merging the two businesses together. Louis Vuitton is a very efficacious luxury fashion brand, and Moet Hennessey is a merger of champagne and cognac manufacturers.
3- Bill Gates:
- The net worth of Bill gates in 2020 is 108.8 Billion dollars.
- William Henry Gates III is an American business entrepreneur, software developer, investor, and sponsor. He is best recognized as the co-founder of Microsoft Corporation.
- Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft and was the richest man in the world for numerous years running. Gates initiated Microsoft in 1975 with Paul Allen and has since become the largest personal computer software company worldwide.
4- Warren Buffett:
- The net worth of Warren Buffett is 89.9 Billion dollars.
- Warren Edward Buffett is the business entrepreneur, investor, and sponsor of America.
- Warren Buffett is an American industrialist and investor, and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. Buffett is the most successful investor throughout the world, and millions of other traders look up to him because of his success.
- Warren Buffett is considered the 4th richest man in the world, with an incredible net worth of $89.9 billion.
5- Amancio Ortega:
- The Net worth of Amancio Ortega is 77.9 Billion dollars.
- Amancio Ortega Gaona is a Spanish billionaire entrepreneur. He is the founder and previous chairman of the Inditex fashion group, best famous for its chain of Zara clothing and accessories shops.
- Amancio Ortega is a Spanish entrepreneur and originator of the Inditex fashion group. Inditex owns Zara, and Zara is one of the most prevalent clothing chains worldwide.
6- Mark Zuckerberg:
- The Net worth of Mark Zuckerberg is 77.7 Billion dollars.
- Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American internet businessperson and sponsor. He is famous for co-founding Facebook, Inc. and works as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder
- We all know Mark Zuckerberg as the originator of Facebook. Facebook has become the most popular and most valued social media company in the world.
7- Larry Ellison:
- The net worth of Larry Ellison is 66.6 Billion dollars.
- Lawrence Joseph Ellison is the business entrepreneur, investor, and sponsor of America. And he is also the co-founder and the executive chairman and chief technology officer of Oracle Corporation.
- Larry Ellison is the co-founder of Oracle Inc, and he was also the company’s CEO until September 2014.
- Over the years, Oracle has become an unbelievably successful tech company, now being 39 years old and employing over 136,000 people
8- Carlos Slim Helu:
- The net worth of Carlos Slim Helu is 64.4 Billion dollars.
- Carlos Slim Helú is a Mexican business entrepreneur, investor, and sponsor.
- Carlos Slim Helu is a Mexican businessman and investor; owner of the multinational ‘Grupo Carso’. The corporation’s portfolio comprises brands in many different industries, such as health care, media, energy, real estate, and retail.
9- Larry Page:
- The net worth of Larry Page is 61.9 Billion dollars.
- Lawrence Edward Page is an American computer expert and Internet magnate. He is best acknowledged as one of the co-founders of Google along with Sergey Brin. Page was the chief CEO of Alphabet Incorporation till stepping down on December 3, 2019.
- Larry Page is the co-originator of Google, which was originated back in a garage in 1998.
- Google, no doubt, has become the most effective search engine in the world, and the company has gone on to make numerous acquisitions such as YouTube. Google’s achievement has made Larry Page one of the richest people in the world.
10- Sergey Brin:
- The net worth of Sergey Brin is 59.6 Billion dollars.
- This person is an American computer scientist and Internet magnate
- Sergey Brin and Larry Page co-created Google back in 1998, in just a small simple garage.