Pakistani, Indian, and Chinese foods are unbelievably tasty and are rich in nutrients and taste and packed full of spice. Here you will find the 4 most delicious food recipes in the world.
4 Most delicious food recipes in the world
Nihari is one of the most famous dishes in Pakistan. Nihari is considered as most delicious among Pakistani food.
It is considered a breakfast that has had anywhere in the world. Nihari is one of the 4 Most delicious food recipes in the world
It instigates a heap of dry spices frying in vegetable oil and animal fat. The meat constituents follow (most commonly beef shank), and a very healthy portion of Desi Ghee (home-made local clarified butter). The slow-cooking stew is then stirred altogether in a magnificent cauldron of a pot.
The consistency is exuding and thick, so full of ultra-tender meat chunks plainly floating in desi ghee.
Eaten from public plate-trays, you garnish it from a side-plate of fragrant sliced ginger, spicy green chilies, and squash from fresh lime or two.
How to cook Beef Nihari?
Recipe to prepare or cook Nihari
Ingredients for Beef Nihari Recipe:
For 1kg beef:
- 1 kg beef
- Cooking oil ½ cup
- Onion 2 pieces
- White cumin 1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste 2 teaspoon
- Green chili 5 pieces
- Salt as required
- White Cumin powder 1 ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 ½ teaspoon
- Cinnamon, Cardamom,
- Black Cardamom, Cloves,
- Nutmeg (Powder) 2 teaspoon
- Red pepper powder ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon
- Fennel powder 1 ½ teaspoon
- Flour ½ cup
Method for cooking/making/preparing Beef Nihari
Following are the steps to prepare Beef Nihari:
- In a cooking pot, add onion and add some of the cooking oil, cumin and fry it until light brown color appear.
- After that add garlic paste & ginger and cook until their color will light brown.
- Now add, beef, salt, green chili, cumin powder, coriander powder, (cinnamon, cardamom, Black cardamom, cloves, nutmeg) powder, turmeric, red chili powder and cook for five to seven minutes.
- Now add water and cook well.
- Then add roasted flour which is mixed with water and fennel.
- And the tasty and delicious Beef Nihari is now prepared to serve.
- Now, enjoy the delicious dish in your breakfast along with hot chapatis and roti with your family and friends.
2- Indian Butter Chicken (Most delicious food recipes in the world)
Indian cuisine involves a wide range of regional and traditional foods native to the Indian subcontinent. Butter chicken is also known as Makhan Murg. This dish was first initiated in the Indian subcontinent. The dish was initiated in the 1950s by three Punjabi restaurateurs: Kundan Lal Gujral, Kundan Lal Jaggi, and Thakur Dass, who were the initiators of Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi, India. It is one of the 4 Most delicious food recipes in the world
The dish was made “by chance” by mixing the remaining chicken in tomato gravy, rich in butter and cream. In New Zealand and Australia, this dish is also famous for a pie filling. The dish is India’s most popular curry, not only locally but also globally.
Chicken is saturated for few hours in lemon juice, dahi (yogurt), and a mixture of Kashmiri red chili, garam masala, salt, and ginger garlic paste.
The chicken is typically cooked in a tandoor (traditional clay oven) but maybe grilled, cooked, or pan-fried. It is served in a mild curry sauce that contains butter. The sauce is a tomato- and onion-based sauce that is cooked until smooth and much of the water has vanished.
There are many variants on the composition and spicing of the sauce, which is separated so that it is finally velvety smooth. Spices may contain cardamom, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, coriander, pepper, garam masala, and fenugreek (Punjabi/Hindi: Kasuri methi). The cream may be added to the sauce or we can use it as a garnish. Cashew paste may be added as a thickener and is finally garnished with cilantro.
Steps to prepare/cook Indian Butter chicken:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Use bones and skinless chicken thighs about 2 lbs. which are cut into 1” pieces
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- one tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups cream
- salt & pepper
- lime & cilantro, for garnish
- Naan or Chapatis & rice for serving Steps to cook Butter chicken:
Following are the steps to prepare or cook Indian Butter Chicken:
- By using 2 TS (tablespoons) of butter in a large skillet over average-high heat, brown the pieces of the chicken so that each side is fried.
- They do not need to be fully roasted all the way through.
- Melt another 2 tablespoons of butter in the pan over moderate heat. Put the onion, and cook in a pan until it begins to soften — about three minutes. Now add the garlic, garam masala, ginger, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne.
- Stir it in order to combine, and cook for about 45 seconds before adding the tomato sauce.
- Bring the mixture to boil and let cook for five minutes before adding the cream. Bring the mixture back to a boiler, add the browned chicken, and let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Here, keep the temperature/heat quite low. Stir in the remaining 2 ts of butter, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve garnished with lime and cilantro, alongside rice and naan or chapati or roti.
3- Chinese fried rice recipe
Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes generally in Sinophone countries and also everywhere in the world. It is occasionally served as the last but one dish in Chinese meals, just before dessert. Here in this article, you’ll find a Chinese fried rice recipe. It is one of the 4 Most delicious food recipes in the world
It is supposed to have started as a way to put up leftovers. Traditionally, Southern Chinese prefer their rice refined and plain, as a base staple to eat with meat and vegetables. The vegetables, meat, and rice leftovers from the day before—which have passed their prime but are still good to consume, and too good to be fed to animals—are hardened with soy sauce, lard, and garlic, and stir-fried, making a hot meal.
The chief elements of this Chinese dish comprise rice, meat, and vegetables, soy sauce, and garlic. A number of its recipes have been advanced in China, such as Szechwan and Yangchow fried rice.
The chief ingredients of simple this Chinese food are meat seasoned with garlic and soy sauce, cooked rice, stir-fried with chopped vegetables. Beginning as a humble and simple way to cook leftovers, originally there is no single exact recipe of fried rice in Chinese food tradition since any different leftovers and added ingredients could lead to another different recipe for it. Each household might have its own way of cooking this dish, which might lead to countless variants.
Varieties differ in their contents, seasonings, spices, also vegetables, and meat being used. This versatility and its economic value to save food have led to the popularity of this dish in China.
Today, many recipes of Chinese fried rice exist. This comprises regional varieties such as
- Yangzhou fried rice from Yangzhou,
- Hokkien from Hong Kong,
- And spicy Szechwan from Sichuan. It is noteworthy for its tasty, hot, and spicy flavor
How to prepare/cook Chinese fried Rice?
- ¾ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 ½ tablespoon oil
- 1 egg or more
- 3 drops of sesame oil
- 3 drops of soy sauce
- 1 cup of finely chopped carrot
- ½ cup thawed frozen peas
- 8 chopped chicken ounces
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- Chopped green onions
- 2 cups bean sprout
- 2 cups or more cups of light soy sauce
Method to prepare Chinese fried rice:
- Heat one tablespoon oil in the pan; then add chopped onions and stir-fry it until the color of onions turns a nice brown color, about 8-10 minutes; and remove it from pan.
- Allow pan to cool slightly.
- Mix egg with three drops of soy and three drops of sesame oil; and set aside.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon oil to the pan, whirling to coat surfaces; add egg mixture; working quickly, whirl egg until egg sets against wok; when egg puffs, flip the egg and cook another side briefly; remove from pan, and cut into small pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok; add selected meat to the pan, along with carrots, peas, and cooked onion; stir-fry for two minutes.
- Add rice, green onions, and bean sprouts, tossing to mix well; and stir-fry for three minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce and mixed egg to rice mixture and fold in; stir-fry for 1 minute more; and serve before the family
- Set out extra soy sauce on the table, if you want.
- Now, enjoy the delicious fried Chinese rice.
4- Chicken Karahi
Chicken karahi is also known as gosht karahi when it is cooked with lamb or goat meat as a chicken replacement. It is renowned for its spicy and delicious taste. It is also considered spicy Pakistani and Indian food. The recipe of Chicken Karahi varies widely. It is also prominent in Pakistani and North Indian food. The variety of Pakistani chicken Karahi does not have onions peppers (capsicum). While the North Indian version uses capsicum. That dish is mainly prepared in a karahi.
It can take nearly thirty to fifty minutes to cook and prepare this delicious dish. And then it can be kept for later consumption. This could be served with roti, rice, or naan. It is one of the symbols of Pakistani and Indian cuisine. It is one of the 4 Most delicious food recipes in the world
This dish is one of the famous foods in Pakistan and it doesn’t take a long time to prepare. Like other Pakistani and Indian dishes e.g. Nihari and Indian butter chicken, chicken Karahi is among the favorite dishes of the sub-continent. If you want to have to fix a quick simple lunch in just thirty minutes then make sure you treat yourself with the karahi recipe.
Kadhai chicken (also renowned as Chicken Karahi) is a renowned chicken curry from Pakistan and North India. It is a very popular dish as it is so quick and easy to prepare. In this article, you will find the easiest way to prepare Chicken Karahi or you will find an easy chicken Karahi recipe.
Origin of the name of Chicken Karahi or Why it is called Chicken Karahi:
Karahi, Kadai, or Korai is an impenetrable, circular, and deep cooking vessel. It is somehow related to a wok but it has a steeper side and has a smaller base. People commonly use this vessel in south Asian cooking. The dish cooked in Karahi is at times also known as Karahi. There is no specific name for a Karahi in English but it is often inaccurately called wok.
- 500 grams Chicken
- Three roughly ground tomatoes
- Two tablespoons finely sliced ginger
- Two tablespoon garlic and ginger paste
- Four to five Green chilies or use according to taste
- One bunch of Freshly green coriander
- Use One tablespoon crushed dry coriander
- One tablespoon crush seeds of cumin
- 1tablespoon crushed red chili or use according to taste
- Half tablespoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup oil
Steps to prepare or cook Chicken Karahi:
- In order to cook this delicious dish, you’ll have to first heat oil in a Karahi. And then add two tablespoon ginger and garlic paste, stir fry the paste for few seconds.
- Then add crushed coriander and cumin in the paste of garlic and ginger, and stir well until it mixes completely.
- Now add chicken onto it, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add 4 to 5 green chilies (with one slit down) and fresh coriander and mix it well.
- Add 3 roughly grind tomatoes, some salt (according to your wish), crushed red chili, and turmeric.
- Let the chicken cook properly. Covered the wok with a lid and allow the chicken to cook completely.
- Garnish the cooked chicken with sliced ginger, green chilies, and fresh coriander.
- Now the delicious Chicken Karahi is ready to serve.
- Serve it with hot chapati or naan or freshly prepared rice.
- Enjoy the most delicious chicken karahi with your friends and family.